So I've tried this dungeon twice now, I didn't have the opportunity to run it when leveling, since this blind queue LFG tool doens't seem to work very well or perhaps it's just that not enough other people were queuing.

First Attempt:

We kill some trash and arrive to what appears to be the first boss. The tank says ok I'm going to go to a ledge. Then he starts the fight runs in circles around the trash so we start beating the trash. Since no one is really paying attention to where the tank is, due to killing the trash and trying not to get hit, we don't know where this ledge is. What happened after was the one of the clerics died (we had 2) and all of us were confused, then the tank left followed by the rest of the group.

Now my questions here are as follows:

Is there a common strategy that puggers are supposed to know for this fight?
Is this ledge he speaks of some perch used to exploit monster AI?

Second Attempt:

Same thing as the first one up until the boss fight. WE start the boss fight and I guess he is mixed in among the dozens of trash mobs since he died while I was aoe spamming on the trash. Loot was picked up during combat, rolls were done. Cleric died to the trash so I was looking to grab my seal before I died as well. What happened next I am not 100% sure but I do believe I was kicked from the group since I loaded into protectors enclave, unfortunately I didn't get my seals before this happened. So I queue up to 3 epic dungeons that have some gear I can use, and I load into Pirate king again, in the same group and get kicked, this repeats twice so I just stop queuing altogether. Assuming I am getting kicked, I imagine I did something wrong in the group, they didn't let me stay in the group long enough to ask though.

So my questions about this story:

Is there something a pugger should know about this fight outside of the ordinary, kill and/or control monsters?
Was I being kicked? I'ts not very clear to me since there's no message, but I'm fairly certain that is the case. I would love to know this for future reference so I can avoid grouping with inconsiderate people that remove you from a group before you can grab your seals.

If anyone cares to shed some light on my confusion here it would be greatly appreciated.